Pages

February 1, 2012

Regarding Koaka Head

Sorry for the late news, the truth is, i already done the translation up to chapter 6 (now being proofreaded by an anon) but as for now i just don't have the willpower to release the chapter (i mean the editing, typing, etc. things). So until i changed my mind, it'll be pretty late (read: long time) for me to release the chapter. Thanks for your attention (and forgive me).

Regards,
himariida

p.s.
if there's any other groups who have confidence to do a better job than me (if you know what i means), and interested to do this title, please contact me, i'll be happy to provide the translation. so until then, just wait!

11 comments:

  1. Thanks for All Your Hard Work

    I love You <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Himariida, I'm Akacha_ from Kirei Cake but I am not here for the group as we are not looking for a new series to work on right now. I think that this series is pretty good and I'm willing to help you do the work if you are interested.

    contact me at akacha.cake@gmail.com or join our IRC at irc.irchighway.net channel #rebelempire

    ReplyDelete
  4. I posted this in your staff tab as well, but I thought I should put this here too...but I just wanted to let you know to keep doing what you do because I and a lot of other people are happy to just read these series!! And if you happen to be in need of a proofer, my door is always wide open! :)

    Username: atomiksphinx77

    Contact me via email (flamingknight_77@hotmail.com) or on the Batoto messenger.

    Happy scannings!!
    -atomiksphinx77

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Himariida, i just wanted to tell you that i willing to be your typing in those two manga you've worked at. This is gonna be my first, so maybe iam not so good, but if you want anyhelp, i willing to help you. You can contact me via email mhildi.unity@yahoo.com .

      regards,
      manabizakiyan

      Delete
  5. mmmm... here, in Russia, we have an aphorism: waiting the promise for a three years, but nine monthes waiting for all done. that means, that we love you, himariida-sama ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, I'm from Kisu KMS, we would like to help on Koaka Head and any series you would like to do :)

    -- message me if you're interested on my proposal @ pierre@unseen.is

    ReplyDelete
  7. amazing i really like how you translate your work ilove read manga and looking forward for your work keep it up and thank you

    ReplyDelete